thevintagehousethatcould

thevintagehousethatcould
Please pop over to my new website and blog X

24 January 2015

wallpaper on the stairs....

I became obsessed with The Great Interior Design Challenge when it first appeared on our screens in 2013. My favourite contestant was Sarah Moore - who just so happened to win too! I bought her book and love her style. One of the most amazing things in her book was the fact that she had wallpapered her stairs using vintage wallpaper. Genius I thought I have to have a go at that. So I got myself to all of the DIY stores and helped myself to a few samples ( well you have to be sure, right? ) It was so simple and so effective. People love it but I always make sure that I tell them that I stole the idea! So thank you Sarah. Go and have a look at her great website www.sarahmoorehome.co.uk 

The stairs also made a great backdrop for my wedding shoes photoshoot! while you are here you should go and check out my brilliant photographer Olgun Kordal. www.olgun.co.uk More about him at a later date!




No comments:

Post a Comment